Jenny Blake is an author, educator and consultant who explores work and careers in the new economic world. She is deeply interested in the impact of robots and AI on work.
Jenny Blake Podcast Show Notes
- Oxford University future of employment affected by robots
- Almost 90% of global workers are disengaged from their work
- Google hiring people without college degrees
Jenny Blake on The Internet:
- The Atlantic: A World Without Work
- The Guardian: Are Machines Making Humans Obsolete? (on the dawning of the "relationship age")
- Psychology Today: Job, Career or Calling: Key to Happiness and Meaning at Work?